- Provides patient facilities that are all located on the ground floor with level access
- Provides wider disabled parking bays outside our practice entrance which are reserved for patients displaying a disabled sticker
- Allows guide or other assistance dogs into the premises
- Provides a loop system at the front desk for patients who wear a hearing aid
- Provides large font practice leaflets on request
- Can offer private room facilities for patients who may need them. Please inform the receptionist of your request.
- Offers online facilities for patients to book appointments and order prescriptions. Please speak to a member of the reception team to register for this service.
- Has two patient toilets both of which are designed for disabled access
- Ensures signage is clear and non-obstructive
There are wider disabled bays in the patient car park at the the surgery. They are located directly infront of the building and the route from theses spaces to the building is obstacle free with dropped kerbs.
The entrance to the surgery has an automatic door. The approach is flat with no steps and dipped kerbs. The lobby between the external and internal automatic doors has clear wheelchair access.
The reception area is centrally located in the main waiting room and is clearly signed. There is a lower part of the reception desk for wheelchair access.
Translation and Interpretation services
We can arrange interpretation and translation services by telephone for patients who do not speak English; Please let us know if this service is required when booking your appointment. alternatively feel free to bring along someone you trust to interpret.
Should you experience any difficulty, please discuss your requirements with the reception team. We appreciate your feedback.